MAC Playoff Teams: Congrats! You’ve made it this far. Read on for important details for the next couple of weekends:
1) CMS has been loaded with the matches for Saturday April 29th. (Men’s and Women’s) For matches that take place on Sunday April 30th, there will be updates based on Saturday’s results – specifically for the women’s events. CMS matches for playoffs will be locked on Mondays. Rosters for Sunday will need to be loaded by 10am on Sunday morning.
2) For the Women’s MAC Championships this coming weekend and for the Men’s Championship next weekend:
All players must bring an ID, driver’s license and/or Passports to verify identification as part of the check-in procedures. NO ID, NO RUGBY.
3) All teams are required to go through ID Check for the MAC Championships. Check-in will take place from 9:30 to 12:30 pm on Saturday and on an as needed basis beyond that time, in between matches. (If you need time outside of this window you must give me advance notice.) This is applicable to both the Women’s and Men’s events as all KO times on Saturday are 11, 1, and 3 pm.
Teams are encouraged to check-in before warming up. Please plan on about 20-30 minutes for everyone to grab their ID and to meet me for check-in. I will have CIPP rosters with me, reviewed for eligibility on each player. Each club needs to prepare their rosters in CMS and bring a copy to turn in as part of Check-in.
- Any player that is CIPP’d after April 1 is not eligible.
- For clubs that have multiple sides – Any player that has met the 50% criteria of playing with the higher side/division will not be eligible to play in the lower division.
- Any player that is not able to show proof of identification is not eligible to play.
- Consider this practice, should you advance to the May 20/21st Competitive Region playoffs.I understand the check-in procedures are similar.
Please make sure you understand who is eligible and who is not. I hate having to tell someone they can’t play and for that to be a surprise. It sucks even more for your player who thinks they are going to play to find out they won’t.
If you have questions on this, let me know in advance. You can verify eligibility through CIPP and CMS together.