Due to issues with USA Rugby’s competitions management system (CMS) and Sportlomo, we must collect scores gameday rosters in a different fashion than in the past. Here is the process:
- Download the MAC Roster form (Excel XLSX format).
- Complete the roster by gameday and make it available to the opposing side if asked. ALL players must be registered prior to kickoff; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No later than Monday night (11:59 PM), submit the match score and the roster via the following site: MAC Score Submission System.
- The roster must be submitted in the XLSX format.
- Both teams must report the scores for confirmation of the results. This takes the place of the old signature in CMS and confirms agreement on the match score.
- If there is any question about the score, ask the referee after the match. You will need number of trys, conversions, PKs, and DGs; the form will calculate the score, bonus points, and point differential.
Non-compliance with any of the above may lead to forfeits or other negative actions.