Important: “Please note that in order to be eligible in the USA Rugby Play-offs, any player who has transferred to a new senior club during the current competitive 2021-22 season, must receive a Waiver from the Senior Club Eligibility Committee.”
***** UPDATE – 09/28/2021 *****
Effective immediately (09/28/2021), we are back on CMS.
See the sidebar for the match reporting link to CMS.
- Each coordinator will be sending clubs their IDs and PWs.
- If you haven’t used CMS before, ask a senior club member or ask for assistance. However, it’s an easy system so try it.
- After entries are finished (roster and scoring breakdowns), you must “sign” your part of the form to acknowledge agreement with final score, etc.
- Rosters will be fed from Sportlomo. Those must be included with the submissions. if you haven’t used CMS before, you enter that in the system and not into a separate spreadsheet.
ALL scores submitted by noon on Tuesday 09/28/2021 are in the system. The standings are updated in real time within CMS. If you did not submit your previous scores (due every Monday night), you must do so in CMS. The Jotform system has been shut down for CMS.
Non-compliance with any of the above may lead to forfeits or other negative actions.
1) CMS has been loaded with the matches for Saturday April 29th. (Men’s and Women’s) For matches that take place on Sunday April 30th, there will be updates based on Saturday’s results – specifically for the women’s events. CMS matches for playoffs will be locked on Mondays. Rosters for Sunday will need to be loaded by 10am on Sunday morning.
- Any player that is CIPP’d after April 1 is not eligible.
- For clubs that have multiple sides – Any player that has met the 50% criteria of playing with the higher side/division will not be eligible to play in the lower division.
- Any player that is not able to show proof of identification is not eligible to play.
- Consider this practice, should you advance to the May 20/21st Competitive Region playoffs.I understand the check-in procedures are similar.
Rosters need to be submitted to the MAC Chair for each match. Each game counts individually towards USA’s eligibility for playoffs, so we aren’t treating this as a weekend, with a roster of 28. Each match can have 23 players. Use this Roster Form. Teams will need to track of the players that played in each match to attain eligibility towards USA National playoffs.
Eligibility for each player is based CIPP before the March 15th date with their club. All transfers should be complete at this point. If a player did transfer from another club, and a waiver is required, it should already be submitted to USA. So if they aren’t already on the team’s roster by the 3/15 date, they are not eligible to play. The waiver will be needed should a team continues to May 16th national playoffs.
We don’t have these matches posted online via the CMS system. Scores will be collected from the referees and posted online to macrugby.org.
Margy Thomas will be there in person at 10am on Saturday to start Roster ID checks for the first teams playing and sign Roster forms. The teams that advance will need to save the signed roster form for future reference.
USA Rugby CIPP registration for the Fall Season (that is, the 2013-2014 cycle) will be open around August 15.
You can currently request a certificate of insurance (COI) from USA Rugby for Fall 2013; however, they will be unable to issue the COI until registration opens and the clubs involved are in compliance. (The current COI is valid until 8.31.2013.)
Additionally, eligible players for competitions, must be CIPP registered not later than March 15th 2014 for the 2013/2014 competitive cycle. For more information on eligibility rules, visit USA Rugby. You must be CIPP registered in order to play any rugby at all.